
We recently moved into our new office space in Singapore. It is a huge improvment over our old space. Previously we had no windows. We are expanding our operations in Singapore and with the creation of the new Technical Centre that I will be working at, we needed a better, more impressive work environment.
We will be promoting our recent expansion at the upcoming Singapore International Water Week, a large industry conference about water managment and water technologies. (look for a post from me on that after next week!). But as part of the promotional materials for the conference we took some photos of the office to use in brochures and fliers to distribute. I am posting some of those photos here.


In the photos you will see our new, modern, and colorful office space. You will also see some of my colleages. Of course, we wanted to have "action shots" of the office staff. So, the pictures you will see will show cheesy groups of people pretending to work. But it should give you a sense of where I am working.

We work in a building called HarbourFront Centre. It is on the south part of the island and is right on the water. In fact, it is the main point of arrival and departure for cruise ships visiting Singapore. Out our office windows we can watch the cruise ships come and go throughout the day. In the distance we can also see the many oil refining facilites out on 'Jurong Island' -- a man-made island for industry in Singapore. By the way, Singapore is the second or third largest oil refining country in the world.
Also near the south end of the island, and just
outside our window is Sentosa Island -- one of Singapore's main tourist and amusement destinations. I have not been there yet but they have resorts and hotels, beaches, and amusement park, etc. They also have a cable car/ski lift that goes from the mainland to Sentosa. You can see the cars out the window in one of the pictures.

I saw them when this was initially released. Now I don't. Odd.
ReplyDelete